Page 1 of 1

U.S. citizen who wishes to trade LSE stocks

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:47 am
by fab1usa1
Ordinarily I would ask my tax accountant the following question but after last tax season I realized that he knows a lot less than I give him credit for...

I wish to trade stocks listed on the London Stock Exchange via Interactive Brokers. I am a U.S. citizen/taxpayer. Do you know what my filing requirements will be come next April 15th? More specifically, will I need to file U.K. tax forms/documents?