CSI data - TBLOX Futures not showing

Use this forum to discuss data providers like CSI, charting, or other non testing software.
RobG
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

CSI data - TBLOX Futures not showing

Post by RobG »

Hi - I'm new to CSI data. I've gone through the instructions to create the TBLOX Futures portfolio but it doesn't appear in File Explorer C: > UA > Data

My "Test" portfolio that I created when watching the instructional video appears there though. How do you get a portfolio to appear in that directory?

Any help appreciated
Roger Rines
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Re: CSI data - TBLOX Futures not showing

Post by Roger Rines »

CSI creates a portfolio to display the instruments' classes for user reference.
To create a TB portfolio, use the TB Dictionary interface to add each market you wish to use.
When you are building the Dictionary, you will have to show each symbol with the folder you selected when you asked CSI to create a list of symbols that you want to use with TB.

For all my installations of TB, there is one Futures, Stock, and Forex folder for each of these types of instruments. That CSI file destination is what I add to each instrument class reference. In my installation, each instrument class goes into its own name folder. Futures, Stocks, and Forex all have their own folder name.

Is this the type of information you were needing?
If you add questions or comments to this thread, I'll get an email and answer each item.
Tim Arnold
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tim Arnold »

I recommend downloading the TBlox Futures portfolio in CSI UA, then you can setup that in Trading Blox:

https://www.tradingblox.com/tradingblox ... utures.pdf
RobG
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Post by RobG »

thanks Tim