FCM access through Wisdom Financial

Discussions about brokerage firms for futures, stocks and other tradeable instruments.
Wisdom
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

FCM access through Wisdom Financial

Post by Wisdom »

We've increased the number of FCMs we're dealing with going into 2011.

The FCMs we clear through now include:

MF Global
New Edge
Open E Cry
Rosenthal Collins Group
Peregrine Financial Group
RJ O'Brien

If you have any questions about automating your Trading Blox systems or having a back up broker to support you, please contact us anytime.
Thank you.
sluggo
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Post by sluggo »

Shane, would you please write a paragraph or two about WHY this might be important to a retail client and/or a robobroker client? I notice that a couple of those FCMs are listed in Futures magazine's survey (LINK) as "Institutional Only" ; maybe you could say a little bit about the benefits to a retail client of accessing an Institutional-Only FCM?
Attachments
futmag.png
futmag.png (78.14 KiB) Viewed 6315 times
Wisdom
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Post by Wisdom »

The multi FCM structure allows us to provide more services to retail and institutional clients. Instead of being restricted to the trading platforms or markets traded at one FCM, we have the ability to match the client with the FCM that provides the best service for the markets they plan on trading.

It also gives us better transparency on the industry and more negotiating power when it comes to clearing rates.

If there were ever a problem with one FCM, we've got everything in place to make a quick transfer if it were necessary.

Unfortunately the minimum at NewEdge went up to $5M this year :shock:
Last edited by Wisdom on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
fib21

Post by fib21 »

For those who considering a superb broker with a lot of experience and resources I would highly recommend Wisdom Financial. I have been with them for more than 3 years now and they have provided me with excellent service and support for all my trading needs. This has allowed me to spend more time focusing on the research aspect of trading which I prefer