Which TB upgrade?

Questions and discussion of Trading Blox and other platforms for non Trading Blox customers. Trading Blox customers should use the Trading Blox Support forum.
Medius
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Which TB upgrade?

Post by Medius »

Hi, can someone tell which versions of TB have "Volatility Adjusted Position Size" and "Strength Filter" blox?

Thanks in advance
Medius
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Post by 7432 »

looks like the multi money manager(has volatility adjusted) and a strength and direction filter both came with my pro version of trading blox.
a search of the blox market place should bring up some other money managers and filters, but again I think you'll need the pro version to add blox.
Medius
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Post by Medius »

7432 thank you. I've been doing the volatility adjustment manually as I'm spread betting futures in UK £ so have to be quite careful with bet sizes. Also WOTT implies that the Turtles filtered markets visually or based on ATR stength I hadnt consciously realised theses feature werent included in the TB Turtle version until now.

Anyway thanks again. Just waiting patiently for the next pay check or one of the markets to hit a profitable stop ot two so I can upgrade to the TB Pro version.

Cheers Medius