Auto Execution for All US Equities

Discussions specific to trading the stock market.
paloma

Auto Execution for All US Equities

Post by paloma »

Hi guys,

I have developed a long term, long only trend following program that trades all US equities (ie. approx. 13,000 tickers). I have backtested this system from 1991 using 64Bit blox which has been magnificent BTW and 8 gigs of RAM. I am wondering if anybody has done the same and/or knows of a brokerage firm that performs auto-execution services for taking signals from all US equities.

Can anyone help?

PS. I spoke with Wisdom Financial and they stated they are currently a Futures only shop at this point.
sluggo
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Post by sluggo »

Head to a Borders store or a Barnes and Noble store and shop the magazine section. Buy copies of
  • Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities
    Futures
    Active Trader
Then check out all the brokerages who advertise in those three magazines. Both fullpage ads throughout the magazine, and smaller ads in the "Classifieds" section. For example, I bet you will find that "Lime Brokerage LLC" (who has a classified ad) offers auto execution services on all US stocks. I bet you will find several others too.
paloma

Post by paloma »

Thanks Sluggo.
AFJ Garner
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Post by AFJ Garner »

Lime Brokerage are very, very interesting and very sophisticated if its the same guys I am thinking of.

They are Jim Simons look alikes (on their internal HF side) and run their own highly sophisticated and ultra short term trading strategies as well as providing slick and ultra quick execution services.