Complete systems

Discussions about the testing and simulation of mechanical trading systems using historical data and other methods. Trading Blox Customers should post Trading Blox specific questions in the Customer Support forum.
Vince
Roundtable Fellow
Roundtable Fellow

Complete systems

Post by Vince »

Dear All,

Does anyone know of a product out there that would allow me to write a bespoke trading program, so the product language must be sufficiently well defined to cope with 2 dimensional arrays and standard control structures such as For loops and If statements, that once written, the program can access historic data automatically without having to do any file handling? CSI's Market Scanner product, is close to what I want, but ideally, I would like a system that could also generate orders that are automatically sent to pre-defined email addresses or alternatively, can put orders directly into the market.

Thanks in advance

Vince
redbullpeter
Roundtable Fellow
Roundtable Fellow

Post by redbullpeter »

Try Wealth-Lab Developer: www.wealth-lab.com

It has everything you ask for except 2D arrays.

You can download and try for 30 days. The scripting language they use is based on Pascal and is pretty straight forward to learn, especially if you have prior programming experience.

Version 3.0 is due to be released imminently and allows, multi-system testing, complex money management scripting, more advanced Monte Carlo simulation and a few more things.

Have fun!

Peter