Data (D):/UA insists to write to C:/Files

Discussions about the testing and simulation of mechanical trading systems using historical data and other methods. Trading Blox Customers should post Trading Blox specific questions in the Customer Support forum.
Chelonia
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Data (D):/UA insists to write to C:/Files

Post by Chelonia »

Hi,

Not sure if I should post this in Data or support (elapsed I guess), but here goes.

TB Builder II 5.02 x64 Version 5.0.2.4.

________________________________________________________________________________

I reinstalled UA from my C to my D drive, and uninstalled/deleted everything UA from C

UA installed on my D drive, TB is pointing to UA on D only (see pic). (For some reason I can´t attach a picture)

When I run CSI it automatically creates a Files folder in C again with TBloxfutures and TBloxforex subfolders, and does not update anything in D. There is not even a Files folder within the D installation.

I cut and pasted the Files folder from C to D which runs TB with the latest data. The next CSI run then will create again the Files folder on C? If I point TB to C/UA all good but when trying to synchronize a symbol in the futures dictionary it can´t find UA. When I change the path back in TB to D:/Files/TBloxfutures.... it still can´t find UA?

Any idea why UA insists on creating/writing to C? Much appreciated