robbooker.com

Discussions about trading the Forex markets.
rmanasa
Roundtable Fellow
Roundtable Fellow

robbooker.com

Post by rmanasa »

Greetings -

Has anyone had any experience with Rob Booker? I've been looking for more information about understanding the Forex markets and his site seems promising. Any feedback appreciated.
jbird

Post by jbird »

I realize the post for this thread was a while ago but I just went to a seminar he had in Newport beach.

It was good and there were 3 ideas that could be traded which were talked about, one particularly interesting. But the general style of trading didn't fit the way I trade or really even like to test.

He uses a piece of software called Forex Tester which is different to what I'm used to, Trading Blox. Forex Tester runs you through trades manually like you would with a demo in which you control the time. So looking at something like 5 years or more of data while manually entering the trades can make it very time consuming if you want to change one parameter and do it all over again.

So I'm thinking it through how much I want to use it or try his idea.

But I found Rob to be very knowledgeable, entertaining and didn't strike me as a rip off. I can't comment on his 1 on 1 training but I guess they work with you to develop a system that fits with your style, as long as it takes.