No Data for Bobl, Bund

General discussions about futures.
trendyguy
Roundtable Fellow
Roundtable Fellow

No Data for Bobl, Bund

Post by trendyguy »

Hi All
I noticed I have no data for EBM and EBL for Friday May 1/2009 from CSI or from DTN for that matter. After looking at the Eurex website I have yet to conclude why. Does anyone have any ideas?
RedRock
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Post by RedRock »

no trade last friday. closed

LONDON, May 1 (UPI) -- May Day celebrants fanned out across Europe Friday and thousands marched in annual protests, some in defiance of government bans.
Japan's Trade Union Confederation held its 80th annual May Day rally in a Tokyo Park drawing nearly 36,000 regular and temporary workers, the Japan Times reports.

The workers carried banners calling for wage increases and job security.

In Turkey police used tear gas and water cannons to prevent hundreds of leftists from marching to Taksim Square, Today's Zaman reported.

Turkey last week declared May Day a public holiday but the government rejected demands by unions that workers be allowed to celebrate at the square, citing security concerns.

In London, May Day protesters targeted the Bank of England in scenes reminiscent of the G20 protests, politics.co.uk reported.

Labor unions in France planned hundreds of marches throughout the country. Polls indicate 72 percent of French people are in favor of May Day demonstrations, France 24 reported Friday.This year marked the first time eight main French labor unions showed a united front by marching together.
sluggo
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Post by sluggo »

You're right, this exchange holiday is not at all easy to find on the Eurex website. However, after a bit of looking, I found it at this URL http://www.eurexchange.com/download/tra ... 009_en.pdf The relevant portion is shown in the picture below.
Attachments
picture_1.png
picture_1.png (11.5 KiB) Viewed 4180 times
trendyguy
Roundtable Fellow
Roundtable Fellow

Post by trendyguy »

Thanks, I looked at the online version which doesn't seem to have the paragraph you have posted. However the holidays are highlighted in blue. I did notice they changed the tick size for the BOBL.