Trading Blox Basic
The graphical, dynamic, and iterative nature of Trading Blox testing makes it a great learning tool because you can quickly see the effects of the changes you make.
Three systems included, two copies of each:
Donchian – A single unit breakout system with a MACD filter. Allowed to trade long if the MACD is greater than zero, allowed to trade short if the MACD is less than zero.
Triple Moving Average – Using three moving averages, this system buys when the short moving average (MA) crosses over the medium MA, and the medium is over the long MA. The system exits when the short MA crosses back under the medium MA. Unlike the Dual MA system, this system is sometimes out of the market.
Turtle System – The system used by the Original Turtles and the system used by the Original Turtles as explained on the original turtles web site. . Trading Blox™ is the only software on the market that is capable of testing every aspect of the exact trading system as outlined by the Original Turtles including:
The Trading Blox software includes the following major features:
- No Programming Required — easy to use graphical interface allows test changes without requiring any programming, just change the numbers and click a few buttons.
- The Trading Blox™ Engine — test many markets over their entire trading history in just seconds. There is no equivalent testing engine anywhere.
- Parameter Stepping — test different combinations of risk limits, unit addition points, breakout days, etc. Lets you change any of the system parameters without requiring any programming.
- Trade Chart Detail — shows the exact reasons for entry and exit and complete trade details on a high resolution trader chart.
- Advanced Graphs — reports include many different graphs including some new types unavailable with any other testing software.
To see the complete set of detailed graphs press here.
- Order Generation — Generate the orders for the next day with one simple menu selection.
- Extensive Reporting — Analyze and verify tests using our extensive performance reports and logs.
- Complete Documentation — includes extensive and complete documentation in HTML Help format for quick access directly from the application itself, in Adobe PDF format for printing, or in an online HTML format.