QCharts - anybody else having problems contacting them?

Questions and discussion of Trading Blox and other platforms for non Trading Blox customers. Trading Blox customers should use the Trading Blox Support forum.
steve
Contributor
Contributor

QCharts - anybody else having problems contacting them?

Post by steve »

I'm just wondering whether anybody else is or has subscribed to QCharts and has any idea how to contact them.

I've been trying to cancel my subscription for several weeks now and no matter what number I call, I get voice mail and mailboxes - some of which are full by now). I've left many messages and have yet to hear back. The catch is they don't provide the option of canceling your service on line, you must call them. They don't even provide a fax number, so you can't go to your credit card company with proof that you've attempted to cancel the service!

If anyone has any ideas how to deal with this, I'd be happy to hear them!

Thanks.
blueberrycake
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Post by blueberrycake »

There is a miling address listed on the following page:

http://www.qcharts.com/contact.asp?soac=

You can write them a letter, which can also be used to back up your claims with the credit card company if they dont cancel it promptly. I never had any difficulty having my credit card company(Citibank) cancel disputed charges even without any proof.

-bbc
trendguy

Post by trendguy »

I also had plenty of problems with their service and also cancelling their service. Definitely not a great organization.