Trading Blox, Futures Markets, Trade Executions, etc.
Hello everyone. For those of you who don't know me, let me start off with a brief introduction. I have been a Series 3 commodities broker since 2000. In my career, I have mainly dealt with systems and systematic execution. I am highly experienced in trade execution, acting acts as trader to various types of entities such as Commodity Trading Advisors (CTAâ€™s), Commodity Pool Operator (CPOâ€™s) as well as individuals and corporations wishing to trade their own proprietary systems. My services begin with trade execution and encompass the overall system management; including the downloading of data, placement of trades, risk management and stop monitoring. Supporting such platforms as TradingBlox, Mechanica, TradeStation, TS 2000i, and TS Versions 8.x+. I am a member of the Market Technicians Association (MTA), and I am currently pursuing my CMT (Chartered Market Technician) certification.
What I would like to offer is a free consultation service. Reading through this board as well as others, I can see that there is a need for a voice to answer questions from those of you who have interest in or questions about trading such as:
- What futures markets to trade and is my portfolio robust enough
- How can you get Global diversification through your futures account
- What liquidity issues exist in trading certain markets
- What order types to use to receive the best possible fill
- What systems work in the real world
- What market conditions will work for my system
- What levels of slippage both on entry and roll should you use
These are just a few of the many questions I field on a daily basis. I'd like to open myself up for free consultation services any time you need.
If you are interested, please contact me at:
1-866-430-1245 - toll free
1-949-874-8477 - intl. / cellular
Discussions about brokerage firms for futures, stocks and other tradeable instruments.
1 post • Page 1 of 1