Dividend adjusted stock data

Use this forum to discuss data providers like CSI, charting, or other non testing software.
armand453
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Dividend adjusted stock data

Post by armand453 »

Hello everyone, I'am looking for a stock data vendor with dividend adjusted data. I'm looking for Euronext european exchange so I cannot use CSI sadly :x.
Roger Rines
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Post by Roger Rines »

If your CSI subscription enables Euronext symbols, I would expect it to also provide dividends for those symbols as well. Consider the image below to see if your version of UA shows Euronext symbols are enabled. If they are enabled consider asking CSI Support why you aren't getting the dividends for those symbols.
Attachments
Euronext Exchange & UA Current Release Details
Euronext Exchange & UA Current Release Details
Euronext Exchange & UA Current Release Details.png (56.43 KiB) Viewed 4849 times
armand453
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Post by armand453 »

Thank you for you answer roger but I sent an email one week ago to csi about the availability of European stocks historics. I got this answer :
Dear Armand:

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, we only carry the LSE and Canadian Stocks.

Regards,
I guess they don't have Euronext historic at all.
Roger Rines
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Post by Roger Rines »

This might change. A discussion internal to CSI about getting access to dividends on Euronext has been started. I'll post into this thread any news CSI reports.