Wealth-Lab Pro versus TB

Questions and discussion of Trading Blox and other platforms for non Trading Blox customers. Trading Blox customers should use the Trading Blox Support forum.
numberz

Wealth-Lab Pro versus TB

Post by numberz »

Does anyone have any experience with Fidelity's Wealth-Lab Pro and how its backtesting capabilities and ease of use compare with TB?
trending3029

Post by trending3029 »

I am exactly looking for the same answer from anyone who has used the 2 platforms.
rajivm
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Re: Wealth-Lab Pro versus TB

Post by rajivm »

numberz wrote:Does anyone have any experience with Fidelity's Wealth-Lab Pro and how its backtesting capabilities and ease of use compare with TB?
I have both.....IT is easier to look at charts in WLab Pro...So I use it browse charts...But for System development..I only use TB..
absret111

Post by absret111 »

WL is very good for all kinds of stock systems on portfolio level and for charting. But it was not developed originally for futures trading on portfolio level. The tool for futures trading was added later and it is still a poor tool compared with the features possible under TB.
Therefore TB is much better for futures systems and WL is better for stock systems.