Free Consultations, Trading Blox, Futures Markets, etc.

Discussions about brokerage firms for futures, stocks and other tradeable instruments.
zacharyoxman
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Free Consultations, Trading Blox, Futures Markets, etc.

Post by zacharyoxman »

Free Consultations
Trading Blox, Futures Markets, Trade Executions, etc.

Hello everyone. For those of you who don't know me, let me start off with a brief introduction. I have been a Series 3 commodities broker since 2000. In my career, I have mainly dealt with systems and systematic execution. I am highly experienced in trade execution, acting acts as trader to various types of entities such as Commodity Trading Advisors (CTA’s), Commodity Pool Operator (CPO’s) as well as individuals and corporations wishing to trade their own proprietary systems. My services begin with trade execution and encompass the overall system management; including the downloading of data, placement of trades, risk management and stop monitoring. Supporting such platforms as TradingBlox, Mechanica, TradeStation, TS 2000i, and TS Versions 8.x+. I am a member of the Market Technicians Association (MTA), and I am currently pursuing my CMT (Chartered Market Technician) certification.

What I would like to offer is a free consultation service. Reading through this board as well as others, I can see that there is a need for a voice to answer questions from those of you who have interest in or questions about trading such as:

- What futures markets to trade and is my portfolio robust enough
- How can you get Global diversification through your futures account
- What liquidity issues exist in trading certain markets
- What order types to use to receive the best possible fill
- What systems work in the real world
- What market conditions will work for my system
- What levels of slippage both on entry and roll should you use

These are just a few of the many questions I field on a daily basis. I'd like to open myself up for free consultation services any time you need.

If you are interested, please contact me at:

1-866-430-1245 - toll free
1-949-874-8477 - intl. / cellular
zach@wisdomfinancialinc.com