ATS execution house

Discussions about brokerage firms for futures, stocks and other tradeable instruments.
KBochez
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

ATS execution house

Post by KBochez »

I have the following issue:
My company has an home-made Automated Trading System (ATS) which we would like to be monitored 24/24. Since we can't afford to hire 3 people (1 for each 8 hour shift) to follow the system round-the-clock, we are looking for some professional outsourced service. Even though some brokers do offer such kind of service, we are -for technical reasons- already commited to use either Interactive-Brokers or any broker compatible with PatSystem.

Hence we would look for some financial company with the following characteristics:

a) offering such kind of 24/24 monitoring of ATS independently from any brokerage offer (monitoring only)
OR
b) offering brokerage services compatible with PatSystems in addition to a 24/24 monitoring service.

I would be very happy to hear about any information that you could have related to the above issue. Thank you very much in advance.

Karl

P.S.: Usual data-center solution doesn't seem to us as a suitable solution here because data-center techies, as long as the system will -technically speaking- properly working, won't probably move a single finger if ATS encounters any kind of unpredicted financial issue like a market halt or whatever else...that's why we want finance-aware people. Moreover we are moving a fair amount of money and we can't just "hope" that our ATS won't make a blunder and leave it alone.