Dreams

General discussions about futures.
BARLI
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Dreams

Post by BARLI »

I bet that most of you backtest and watch the market a lot, this stuff during the day ads up and gets into out unconscious mind . I've had a few dreams like including today. Latest ones were actually correct ones: 6/25/06 on sunday I had a dream december Bean Oil going down, it went down on 6/26/06. 2 years ago I had a dream where I saw canadian dollar going down, it also did for one day. I remember that Seykota saw a dream where he was crashing in a silver plane and he finally shorted silver and made some money. Well, my today's dream was quite dramatic: Corn going down 14 points in one day on Monday (tomorrow). :shock: that'd mean it has to be at 251.6 December 2006 Corn :shock: the only thing that can cause that fundamentally is lots of rains , I dont follow the US corn belt weather much (and even local weather at all), but it'll be interesting to see what will happen. Just as Seykota I dont wanna trade on my dreams, well only if the percentage will be 100% out of many dreams like this. Has anyone else had similar experience, if so , how did it influence your trading decisions?
BARLI
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Post by BARLI »

dont think it'll be down 14 points today, again, no trading on dreams! :wink: