A Way To Test Yourself If You Can Follow Your System

Discussions about personal psychology for the individual trader.
BARLI
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

A Way To Test Yourself If You Can Follow Your System

Post by BARLI »

I recently purchased GPS, since I dont know some cities well and it helps me a lot. What I found is that sometimes I dont follow what it tells me to do though and try to be "mr smart pants" instead of simply following the satelite directions which I know is exact. Yes, sometimes it can give a longer way, but still will bring you to your destination. I suggest you trying this way to test yourself, you can discover new things about psychology, and if you will find that you do not ALWAYS follow the dircetions of your GPS it just measn that you going to do the same with your trading systems :wink:
RedRock
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Post by RedRock »

Well, I'm not sure that's true all the time... One delightful mapping program had me entering a quaint mountain village in the Rockies via scribble hill road. A savings of over 50 miles from the interstate route. Trouble was, after a few paved miles, road turned to boulders. But, I understand your analogy. They are cool toys eh.
BARLI
Roundtable Knight
Roundtable Knight

Post by BARLI »

yeah, it all depends on the mapping program too...For instance, in Jerusalem, they've changed some turns: You cannot do U turn anymore at one place and the map base of my GPS is of 2006, so I had to drive a bit longer, but LTTF guys usually dont have to hurry right? :D